OnePlus 6t – Oneplus next release expected in October – oneplus update
OnePlus 6T won’t have a headphone jack
OnePlus 6T won’t have a headphone jack. Yes, you heard it correct. In recent interview of Carl Pei mentioned few points about removing headphone jack.
He said that (lines modified) :
- Smartphones design, features need to change or update according to time so that users get best smartphone experience.
- He wants to make best possible smartphone but it doesn’t mean to put every component into it.
- Making right decision at right time is very important to optimize the user experience.
- Removing headphone jack was a controversial decision. We had to think about the negative side as we found around 59% of our community already owned wireless headphones.
- If it were not remove two years ago so the percentage of wireless headphones owners would have been much lower.
- Finding the right option at right time gives you more opportunity in market as it’ll surely benefit the majority of our users.
OnePlus 6T price, specifications
OnePlus 6T price :
If we talk about price of the OnePlus 6T which is listed at 569$ on the Gizbot website. You may check out and order if in stock.
OnePlus 6T specifications:
- The OnePlus 6T will come with big 6.4-inch AMOLED Display with a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels, beautiful 91.5% screen ratio.
- The CPU is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Soc processor with an Adreno 630 GPU.
- If we talk about RAM and phone storage, there will be two variant 6GB/8GB RAM, 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage.
- As per website, the OnePlus 6T will pack a triple rear camera set-up which consists of a 20MP, a 12MP dual AI cameras, while the front camera 25MP, f/1.4 is of taking selfies.
- For video recording there is 4608×3456 pixel, 3840×2160 pixel, 30fps.
- OnePlus 6T will get Oxygen OS base on Android 9 Pie, also have an in-display fingerprint sensor.
There are few images disclosed but it can’t be say 100% true but lets see what would be the actual smartphone after 9th october..